Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been making a lot of Slaanesh lists lately, I like Slaanesh. Its difficult, but having LoS helps. I tried playing my brother who plays BA and he seemed to beat me pretty handily. Usually I frustrate him with Tau to no end. Maybe I should go another route and get really choppy, so this is my result. What do you think, keeping in mind its going to be ready around the release of 5th ed. if I decide to really build it.

1,500pts

HQ:
Daemon Prince -140pts
-Wings
-Mark of Korne

Troops:
Berzerkers (10) -250pts
-Skull Champ w/ PF

Berzerkers (10) -250pts
-Skull Champ w/ PF

Fast Attack:
Raptors (10) -290pts
-Champ w/L.Claws (P.Fist? Depends on the new rules)
-2x Melta guns
-MoK

Raptors (10) -290pts
-Champ w/L.Claws
-2x Melta Guns
-MoK

Heavy Support:
Vindicator -145pts
-Daemonic Posession

Predator -135pts
-Lascannon Sponsoons
-Dozer Blades

1,750pts

Elite:
Terminators (6) -250pts
-Heavy Flamer
-Power Fist
-5x Combi Plasmas (Or perhaps a mix of meltas plasma and a combi flamer?)
-MoK

·
Topic Creator Deluxe
2,146 Posts
No transport for the Zerkers? Is that very wise? Tell us how you would play this army. What's the idea behind it?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I have two units of raptors and berzerkers each, so I figgure I can run the zerkers forward 7-12" each turn with the raptors right behind them, and jump the raptors forward (probly like turn three) to grab the enemy and follow throught with the zerkers the turn after. Either that or do the reverse and try to get into combat turn 2. I'm a little worried my raptors may fail moral tho.

·
479 Posts
here's a few things:
-for the 1750 pt list, take out a termy and some combis to get rhinos
-for the 1500 pt list, get the transport pts by taking out some raptors
-get rid of the dozer blades as those are truly useless as all that long range weaponry will keep you in the back and not moving forward to take out mines/terrain

·
Registered
187 Posts
Did anybody read what your wrote?

Ive been making a lot of Slaanesh lists lately, I like Slaanesh. Its difficult, but having LoS helps. I tried playing my brother who plays BA and he seemed to beat me pretty handily. Usually I frustrate him with Tau to no end. Maybe I should go another route and get really choppy, so this is my result. What do you think, keeping in mind its going to be ready around the release of 5th ed. if I decide to really build it.

·
The balding drunkard
671 Posts
1,500pts

HQ:
Daemon Prince -140pts
-Wings
-Mark of Korne

(I like the daemon prince)

Troops:
Berzerkers (10) -250pts
-Skull Champ w/ PF

Berzerkers (10) -250pts
-Skull Champ w/ PF

(Need transports...by the way they don't have fleet, they can only move up to 6"...so get them the transport)

Fast Attack:
Raptors (10) -290pts
-Champ w/L.Claws (P.Fist? Depends on the new rules)
-2x Melta guns
-MoK

Raptors (10) -290pts
-Champ w/L.Claws
-2x Melta Guns
-MoK

(Drop one squad of raptors as they aren't needed)

Heavy Support:
Vindicator -145pts
-Daemonic Posession

Predator -135pts
-Lascannon Sponsoons
-Dozer Blades
(Drop the dozer blades, you don't need them on the predator)

Use the dropped points from the raptors to get transports for the zerkers and another pred.

1,750pts

Elite:
Terminators (6) -250pts
-Heavy Flamer
-Power Fist
-5x Combi Plasmas (Or perhaps a mix of meltas plasma and a combi flamer?)
-MoK

(Combi weapons can only be shot once per game...that many isn't worth it for them to lose the weapons for combi ones.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.