Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 2500 point list. I only wanted Khornate units, no pansy maruaders.

Hero
Exalted w/ shield, MOK, juggernaught, sword of might and collar of khorne.

Exalted w/ MOK, shield, 2hw and gw.

Core
Warriors
12 strong 2hw, shields and champion

Warriors
12 strong 2hw, shields and champion

Chosen Warriors
11 strong 2hw, shields chosen (foot hero in here)

Knights
4 strong, MOK, champion (juggernaught hero in here)

Knights
6 strong chosen champion MOK

Special
Fleshhounds
6 strong

Fleshhounds
6 strong

Blootletters
12 strong w/ bloodhowler

Minotaurs
3 strong w/ greatweapons and MOK

Rare
Bloodbeast

Bloodbeast

C+C Welcome

Dan

·
Registered
38 Posts
12 warriors... im guessing you run them 2 ranks of 6? what happens when u get shot up and die before you reach the enemy lines? or baited into flank charges? 270+ points for a 12 man unit seems like its 2 much.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Atleast add a Shield to the Lord. If not an Eshield, or maybe Armour of Damnation.

The Mino unit could really do with being 4 Strong.

Id say drop the Bloodleters for these. Looking at their statline, they are an easy target for arrows and guns and small magic missiles. Too easily killed off before combat, and when they get there hey wont last too long either.

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Atleast add a Shield to the Lord. If not an Eshield, or maybe Armour of Damnation.

The Mino unit could really do with being 4 Strong.

Id say drop the Bloodleters for these. Looking at their statline, they are an easy target for arrows and guns and small magic missiles. Too easily killed off before combat, and when they get there hey wont last too long either.
Both hero choice already have shields. I guess you must have missed it.

Yeah the minotaur unit is quiet small I guess, i was really looking forward to the new bloodletters! = ( Ill have a look into that one, i do need to increase theminotaurs size. Maybe i could drop a unit of warriors? Hmm. I may test the army before dropping the letters as there one of my fave units.

Also the points for the minotaur upgrade cant be justified at a low unit strength.

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.