Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, a friend of mine has convinced me to play Chaos and I'm keen to spill blood for the blood god:) I've got my hands on a copy of the latest CSM codex and have a few questions about fielding a pure (and fluffy, hopefully) World Eaters army.

1) While it doesn't really affect me yet, could a larger army have a Daemon Prince, Bloodthirster and Lt.? Or would this count as having three HQ slots and be illegal?

2) I've read in a few forums that Termies in a WE army aren't worth the points (which could be better spent on extra troops choices). Reading the codex, I don't understand the deal with possessed or chosen. I want a good elites choice, but aren't sure which models to buy or how to tool up or use either of these options..... totally lost.

3) Does anybody use tanks to first flank the enemy, and Daemon bomb (Bloodletters ooo yeah), and then as tank hunters?

4) Do flesh hounds need to be summoned?

5) I'm planning on getting a boxed set of 12 zerkers, then a cool model to use a Lt., maybe a dreadnought, more zerkers and a unit of 3 bikers toin that order to start with.... any different ideas?

Cheers everyone, I hope this is in the right forum section!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the help people, its been good. The question about daemon bombing was a typo.... I meant to ask if anybody used BIKES to summon daemons and then go tank hunting after the bloodletters were on the table. But hey, i got the answer anyways!!

I'm thining that when i build up a big enough force (1500+ points), I'll have a Lord/Daemon Prince with a retinue of Chosen and a unit of Possessed as an elites choice. I like the idea of ravening marines corrupted by denizens of the warp flying at the enemy :)

Also, the first models I'm going to buy are a Lord, 24 zerkers and a dreadnought just 4 the fluff! Agreed the dread will most likely attract a lot of fire and maybe not earn its points back, but with two CC weapons and a good roll for blood frenzy I'll have a CC monster that will be awesome to play when it survives, and draw fire from my berserkers.

Death to the false emperor...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.