Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Well i guess that makes me not people then Dave! :p I looked here earlier, but was busy, forgot to come back and check unitl now. Anyway, down to business:

Mark everything you can Khornate, may aswell.

Start with aiming for roughly a 1Kpt list.

Exhalted Champion on steed in a unit of Knights with Champ and Music. Thats an insanely solid unit right there to start, and your general is in a good position. Ill leave his magic item and equpiment selection to you for now.

You need 1 more core atleast. im going to list a few units below, which you can pick from what you would like.

12 Warriors of Khorne, Champ, Music and 2xHWs
20-25 Marauders w/ HW/S/LA and Full Command
5-6 Chaos Warhounds
5-6 Marauder Cav with Flails and Music

Upgrade above Knights to Chosen

5-6 Furies (Special)
1-2 Khornate Spawns (Rare)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Well i guess that makes me not people then Dave! :p I looked here earlier, but was busy, forgot to come back and check unitl now. Anyway, down to business:

Mark everything you can Khornate, may aswell.

Start with aiming for roughly a 1Kpt list.

Exhalted Champion on steed in a unit of Knights with Champ and Music. Thats an insanely solid unit right there to start, and your general is in a good position. Ill leave his magic item and equpiment selection to you for now.

You need 1 more core atleast. im going to list a few units below, which you can pick from what you would like.

12 Warriors of Khorne, Champ, Music and 2xHWs
20-25 Marauders w/ HW/S/LA and Full Command
5-6 Chaos Warhounds
5-6 Marauder Cav with Flails and Music

Upgrade above Knights to Chosen

5-6 Furies (Special)
1-2 Khornate Spawns (Rare)
Can you have screamers in a Khorne army, or must your general be Tzeentch or Undivided to have them?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Haha, that's what I've been playing for a while, and I really love it. Plus, if you want to spend the big points on an awesome dragon, Galrauch isn't bad for his point cost. 3+ scaly skin, 2 breath weapons, Lvl 4 Tzeentch sorceror(with 5 spells and an automatic dispel per battle, not to mention that 1d6 reroll every turn), 5+ daemonic ward save, and terror. The only downside is that a round of bad rolling can make him your worst nightmare rather than your opponents.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
not realy sure on this, but how many spells can a levl 4 wizard chose? never realy had to worry about this, ive played woodelvles before this =).
You get one spell per level, so 4. Then you probably have magic items, demonic gifts, and the like that will let casters get another spell or level.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Can you have screamers in a Khorne army, or must your general be Tzeentch or Undivided to have them?
Yep, General must be Tze or UDV.

As for going with Tzeentch, another good choice, and a popular one at the moment it seems, atleast within the LO community.

Just be sure to really max out on magic offense from Characters as much as possible! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.