Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do khorne bikers still succumb to the blood rage rule? I.E. would they then move 12 plus a d6? What happens when they turbo-boost? Also, if they happen to be champs with the daemonic armour upgrade, they would then get a 2+ invulnerable save when turbo booting right? One more question, does daemonic toughness stack with the toughness upgrade from a bike?

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok. Thanks for all the help so far. Lets assume I have a power squad of 4 khorne champs following my lord. I can give one of them a meltagun on the bike right? since its one special weapon for each 3 chosen. Also, Say I gave the lieutenant a bike, dem aura, and 2 of the 4 champs also have aura. So when they turbo boost they get the 2+ armour invulnerable b/c its the majority armour correct? Lastly, do I have to give all the champs feel no pain for me to be able to roll for it when the squad is shot at, or do I have to give it to most of them?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.