Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Depends on what you want. A normal CSM squad is already good in close combat, most Undivided armies can't even use Berzerkers. For World Eaters, I'd start at 2 for a small army, then maybe get some Bloodletters, but add more Berzerkers over 1500 points preferably.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya well i calcualting up some points of my future army list adding 10 bloodletter and came up with over 1500 pts but thats becuase i upgraded my tanks like crazy justr for fun until i can get a larger more playable army

·
Registered
231 Posts
i used to do the same thing with my tanks and making my lord all uber an ***** by overloading him with stuff but now i dont have to do that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
With a chaos army I like to stress, not pumping up all your guys. I know it seems fun, and cool, But if you pump them up too much then they cost more than they're worth on the field. It's better off to have more men, then a few strong ones. Plus it will start to become hard to play missions where you have to hold areas such as cleanse. If your going to go with khorne one of the best units I've ever added to them has been my khorne bikers. I currently have three of them in my army and plan to get three more because they are so effective. If you do three man squads though be sure to give them feel no pain. I'm going to use 2 three man squads, rather then one big squad. Because with two small squads you can have more meltas and plasma's mounted to the bikes and more power weapons on your champs.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i hate to tell you this but only the aspiring champion can have feel no pain. The points listed in the codex reads 10/5. The first ten is for independant characters and the second points cost is for Asp Champs. The only thing that berserkers can all upgrade to is a khornate chain axe.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Wait a second!
K, I just saw something. I checked up on "feel no pain" and it had the "*" beside it, and I always thought that it meant that only models in terminator armour can choose it. But then I read it again, and it says "Models in terminator armour may only use items marked with *". So that means that everyone can use it, but models in terminator armour have their armoury limited to certain stuff!
So I can give my asp. champion "Feel No Pain" and an axe of khorne!

Hooray for everything! :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
(grand master)
Yes I know, I was implying to give it to whom you can. That extra save has saved an extra biker many o' times. So if you have two bike squads thiers 2 extra chances of keeping them alive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.