Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to set up a kill filter on these forums? Just a basic filter that will automatically remove anyones post who is on the list.

Normally I can ignore a few moronic posts, but I've been avoiding the DH forums for a few days now because I can't stand the stupidity level.

Thanks all,
:diespam:

·
The Orange Grey Knight
4,777 Posts
Just so you know, we all have to put up with the recent events in the DaemonHunters Forum. And even to that it's not like everybody who goes there is stupid (Me included), right now it's just 1 member.

And althought a Kill Filter seems good, I don't like the ideas as you start to end up missing things that are going on.

Mike

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I've never used it, so I can't confirm its effectiveness, but the forum does have an "ignore user" feature. Go into the victim's profile and in menu on the left hand side labeled "User Tools" there's an "Add to Your Ignore List" command.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Ostsol said:
I've never used it, so I can't confirm its effectiveness, but the forum does have an "ignore user" feature. Go into the victim's profile and in menu on the left hand side labeled "User Tools" there's an "Add to Your Ignore List" command.
I think thats just for PMs. Ive never tried it either though so I could be wrong :huh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.