Librarium Online Forums banner

Which kill team do you think is the best?

• Terminators

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bikers

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Heldrake

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Chaos spawn

• Chaos space marines in rhino

• Raptors

• Noise Marines

• Helbrute with chaos space marines

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought up several lists for a 200 point kill team list with anything except HQ and Heavy support; here they are,

6 terminators, with 3 power swords, with 2 power axes, with 1 chainfist 200 points

6 chaos bikers, Mark of nurgle, 2x Meltagun, Combi-weapon of some kind, Meltabomb on leader 201

Heldrake, no upgrades, 170

5 chaos spawn, mark of nurgle, 180

9 chaos space marines, meltagun, mark of khorne, rhino with dirge caster, meltabombs on the leader 200

9 raptors, 2 meltagun, mark of khorne 201

8 noise marines, 8 sonic blasters, blastmaster, 200

helbrute, power scourge, heavy flamer undermount, with 5 chaos space marines, meltagun, 200

So which list is the best for an all round kill team? Please leave your feedback below

·
Registered
70 Posts
Went for the bikers, tough, can shoot, kill armour and fight.

If I was playing a kill team and my opponent showed up with a turkey I'm not sure.... Couldn't go for it cause I don't think its the right spirit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I thought bikers would be good too, and I agree that the Heldrake would be a bit too powerful against lists with 1 unit and no skyfire.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I agree about the heldrake not being in the spirit. Enough people play flyer battles these days that you can use it for that. I think bikers would be the best or at least most fun.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Flyers aren't allowed in Kill Team anyway - since they have to be kept in reserve from the start of the game
I'm wondering, would it be possible to take a low cost, somewhat survivable model like a spawn to use a heldrake in a kill team game or are reserves just not allowed at all (sorry never actually played kill team before)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts