Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a discussion at my LGS forum and we were discussing kill team. A player said that it is legal to play a conscript army with 40 units and that it only breaks 1 mutable rule, so the enemy only gets 1 more brute squad and 10 more points. My interpretation of the rules on page 219 is that each instance of breaking the rules gets a brute squad. So he should be getting 28 extra brute squads. I don't mind being wrong but I am confused as to why 28 extra guys is only breaking the rule once.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook: "...every time you break a mutable law, you opponent gets an extra Brute squad and a bonus 10 points to spend on his Boss Brute."
I have underlined the key words in the above sentence. This sort of gives the impression that your opponent gets a bonus in every instance of breaking a mutable law.
I think that having 28 extra guys is breaking the rule 28 times (see the example in the rulebook).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.