Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, reading through the kill team rules now that I have the rulebook, they have some really bad wording on things.

The rule I am confused about is:

"Kill-teams must be chosen from teh same unit entry in the relevant codex."

Does this mean that you can only have one type of guy or you are breaking the rule.

Like if I had Space Marine Tacticals and Scouts I would be breaking the rule right?

Thanks,
WarpBaby

· Now with STFU flames!
6,378 Posts
WarpBaby said:
Like if I had Space Marine Tacticals and Scouts I would be breaking the rule right?
Yes, you would be. But it's a mutable law rule, which are meant to be broken. The two paragraphs just before the sentence you cited explains what happens when you break these rules.

By "Unit Entry" the rule means that all models will come from the same type of unit. In your example, if all of your models were from a Tactical squad, then you'd not have broken the rule. But if you try to add in an assault marine, then you've pulled models from a Tactical squad and an Assault squad, so you broke the rule. Add in Scouts, and now you've broken the rule twice.

Does that help?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.