Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a White Lion from Kingdom Death that I painted pretty recently. I think it is really easy for white to look plain, even when it is done well, so I went with a very colorful white.

I did a quite write up on some of the techniques I've been doing recently to make painting white more interesting.

Anyway, here's the lion.

I haven't posted anything to Coolmini in a while, so I decided to post this one up. Here it is if you care to vote.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know- I haven't actually checked Coolmini in a long time.

-Turns out it is in the mid 7s. Which means that people liked it, but weren't crazy impressed. I haven't been posting enough stuff to coolmini recently to really feel like I've got a handle on where the meta is right now.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the White Lion a good introductory monster :airplane::shame: :star: ?
I think so. The introductory White Lion is the most basic foe you can face off against- he doesn't have any special cards, no tokens and the trickier cards are all removed from his deck. The Lv1 white lion is also quite simple to face off against.

The Screaming antelope is also pretty simple (just a baby step up from the White Lion).

The other monsters in the core are a lot crazier than those two, and I think the replacement monsters you can get in the expansions are also trickier (Spidicules and Gorm).

Now, as for whether the introduction is a good introduction to the campaign is another matter. The game has a strong strategic element where you need to manage your resources to make powerful gear and manage your survivors, and that needs to build up throughout the campaign.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts