Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it me or is the KFF the best ork piece of wargear ever invented!? My black templar and tau friends refuse to play me because of the 4+ glancing. Ha i laugh! Anyone else have experinces with them?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
While i love the KFF, you have to admit armored plates are really the best upgrade for any vehicle taking into considering the cost and your basically giving a vehicle an armor save vs anything. Admit it, you've shrugged the lascannon round that should have pierced your russ or wagon and it made your opponent grimace and whine like a girl (no offense to female gamers or course.:)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
KFF tends to die quickly to tau especially since the regular gun is str5 and our vehicles are usually armor 10, also with range 36 its nasty on the first turn if tau goes first

·
Registered
52 Posts
beardy but beautiful: big mek with gunz and armour + three meks, KFF and Choppa KFF and Power Klaw KFF and Slugga, ahhh eat that armoured core.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
You would actually still make 1 Mekfield roll though. Regardless of how many fields are covering it, the vehicle still counts as hull down= 1 roll. It would be nice though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
MouseC112 said:
You would actually still make 1 Mekfield roll though. Regardless of how many fields are covering it, the vehicle still counts as hull down= 1 roll. It would be nice though.
yes but youy'd have a field 18" wide (more if you used gtoy oilers UC to increase distance between them) rather than 12" which squeezes in far more hull down tracks and truks.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Generally speaking from experience, you don't need that many KFF in the same unit its a waste. its better to have a mekboy in a unit of burna boys with and another Mekboy in a Retinue with a KFF. That's more benificial then having it all in 1 place. Just from experience i'll take multiple field in different areas then 1 big 18 inch field.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts