Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
You Can't Kill the Metal
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I whipped this up today from a bunch of bits. The legs, torso, and right arm is all from a Shoota Boy. The left arm has the hilt of a chainsaw sword shaved down with a Gauss Cannon, upside down, glued to the top like a giant pistol. I put a stikkbomb in his right hand and a cog crosshair on his helmet. He also has the backpack of a Heavy Shoota Boy with a bosspole drilled into the top. What do you think, Mek or Flash git? ...Or could I use it as either?
Toy Soldier Machine Army Event
Toy Soldier Machine Collectable Metal
Toy Machine gun Soldier Gas Army
Toy Mecha Machine Fictional character Metal

·
You Can't Kill the Metal
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about this?

• Changed the legs to a more comfortable-looking stance
  • Swapped his left arm to one that has a matching wristband.
  • Cut off both hands and repositioned (The right hand is the hilt of a choppa, glued the side of the Gauss Cannon).
  • Drilled a couple holes in the other side of the Gauss Cannon and the top of the backpack, and glued some PC fan wires into each hole.
  • Chopped a small section out of the middle of the Gauss Cannon, shaved each side down, and glued them back together...
  • Then put some Dark Eldar warrior shoulder spikes on either side of the cut in the Cannon, and a cross-hair at the end.

Sorry for the crappy pics. I had to take these with my phone because my digital camera's battery is charging.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah. Of course, I would do a bigger version covered in more gubbins and call it a shok-attak gun (or whatever crazy-awesome gun a big mek can get, the one with the random chart).

But that's just me.

·
You Can't Kill the Metal
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah. Of course, I would do a bigger version covered in more gubbins and call it a shok-attak gun (or whatever crazy-awesome gun a big mek can get, the one with the random chart).

But that's just me.
I was thinking about that, but isn't a Big Mek larger than a standard Boy? I thought it was the size of a Nob..?

·
You Can't Kill the Metal
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I originally made this model because I was short 1 Mek for this list I'm making. But as I was making it, I wasn't sure if the gun looked more like a Kustom Mega Blasta or a SnazzGun. I'll just call it a Mek w/ KBB.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.