Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Land Raider Or Crusader

675 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  sithjack 
#1 ·
Would u rather have a crusader or a plain land raider in a 1500 pt army :unsure:

#2 ·
Crusader always. The standard LR is too much of a jack of all trades, master of none. I always seem to end up using it as a heavy tank - wasting the transport capability, or as a transport - wasting the firepower. Much better to field a Predator and two Rhinos than a standard LR. However, the Crusader is an excellent heavy transport.

#7 ·
I would take the crusader, because I tend to take out enemy tanks in other ways, usually with some lascannon armed sentinels or with a small krak and meltagun toting storm trooper squad with a veteran sergeant with a melta bomb and plasma pistol (just in case)

btw, does anybody know what happened to the old website that provided templates for making your own imperial tanks? I was looking for it the other day and cant find it anywhere. I really like the idea of having two or three crusaders as a (massive) shock force but theres no way I can afford $85 a tank... mind you if anybody has the templates Id be really appreciative of a looksee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.