Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally posted by Salamander@Sep 5 2003, 18:48
u can use the machine spririt if u moe 12 inches...
Edit...looks like the rules boy who answered my land raider crusaider question contradicted himself in his last sentence..
Yes the hurricane bolters can always fire, remember that if the Crusader moves more than 6� it can not fire any other weapons (except what is fired by the machine spirit).

If you move 12� you could fire the bolters but since you can not normally fire a weapon when you move 12� you do not get to fire with the Machine Spirit

so yes..machine spirit by what he wrote to me says that from 0-6 inches..all weapons fired..one being machine spirit fired. from 7-11 inches..bolters and machine spirit weapon, at 12 inches, bolters only. which doesnt make much sense to me. so im asking for clarification once again.

·
Registered
178 Posts
could fire the huricains and a "machine spirit" weapon.i usually go with the assault cannons cuz 3 shots reroaling i usually get 2 hits.

·
Registered
32 Posts
so what i am seeing is bolters can fire no matter what i read that yea but i ahve not see this mechin spirit thing in the rules so that makes it so you can shoot a gun at bs of 2 from 7-11 in

·
Registered
199 Posts
Landraiders are cool but expensive. i used to use one but now i have termies instead. But.....it can hold 15 men of my black templars and..yes...termies.

HighMarshall Lucian.

·
Registered
153 Posts
nice and all landraiders.

my necron army wil blast any vehicle unlucky enough to get in 24-36'' inch range

don't rely to much on vehicles, you might see a 250 pt. vehicle smoking...

·
Registered
32 Posts
or you might see a LRC move 12 in then the terms move 6 and then assult 6

im new so you can do that right ???? that is how it works or no am i wrong

if im right then that is 24 in and 6 TL bolters

·
Registered
153 Posts
Originally posted by Black & White@Sep 12 2003, 16:23
or you might see a LRC move 12 in then the terms move 6 and then assult 6

im new so you can do that right ???? that is how it works or no am i wrong

if im right then that is 24 in and 6 TL bolters
no only blood angels can move more then 12'' inch and disembark and assault.

if you move with the LRC you lose the movement of the unit inside.
you can only disembark and assault.

READ THE FRIGGING RULE BOOK.
you have said you have read it many times.

READ IT AGAIN.

good night,

·
Registered
32 Posts
i have read it and i am asking for help to understand it better not for some jack A$$ to bicth at me and 2 when i did read it i never said they could not so ***** off

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Actually, if you move any transport any distance the unit inside counts as moving, so it cannot move after disembarking. Normally they can still shoot and assault. (3rd ed rules) Some units may disembark after 12" but only those with special rules.

Space Wolves may take one Crusader as a heavy choice. Definitely the vehicle for Blood Claws in a large army.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.