Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, wonder if anyone would happen to have a sideways shot of a landspeeder Tornado or Typhoon they'd be willing to post up?

I've browsed through CMON and can't find anything suitable, but I basically need a decent shot of the assault cannon normally fitted to the underside of the speeder (even a picture of it on the sprue would be helpful). I have plans to relocate this weapon, but I want to get an idea of how the back end of it looks so I know how much work its going to take to fit it.

Cheers in advance!

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ Thanks for that, the drawing is actually the most helpful of all. Basically I'm thinking of putting the Assault Cannon up top as the gunners weapon, and I want to see how easy it is to fit the necessary grips and the like for the marine gunner.

I know the fit probably isn't codex, but I just want a couple of heavily armed speeders to look cool on display!

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
You can make the cabin as the Tempest using plasticard and fit the assault cannon on top of the cabin...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can make the cabin as the Tempest using plasticard and fit the assault cannon on top of the cabin...
Truth be told I'm not a massive fan of the Tempest, I know its a better model competivitely, but I think its pretty boring to look at, I mean its just a styled box, isn't it? At least with the "regular" land speeder you can see the crew and have the option to remodel or alter them, as well as the cockpit around them.

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Ok keep the cabin as it is and remodel the weapon on top of the cabin... in doing so you will not lose the cabin's weapon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ Spot on! Thats exactly what I wanted an image of! Cheers! With that in mind its back to my sketch book to see how many guns I can hang off a land speeder... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts