Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if this the correct place to post this, so sorry if it aint.

i have decided to include a land speeder squad as a fast att option in my UM army and was wondering what types of LS to put into the squad.

Was thinking of:

one typhoon
one HB/AssC tornado
one normal LS with a MM

is this good? what type of army would this be best against? is this squad to Anti-inf?

·
Registered
318 Posts
It's definatly well rounded, i'd say the typhoon can shoot when moving so that should all be good, but if you were going with the HB and assult cannon i'd be putting a HB on the other LS and have a full anti infantry squad. It really depends if your facing alot of tanks, i assume that the whole squad has to shoot at the same target, wouldnt the lower strength weapons struggle to dink tank armour? I'm abit rusty though sorry..

·
is coming out to play
991 Posts
Nah, just go with one landspeeder tornado. Get the feel for it, once you master how to use it, consider picking up a second one. Once you master using 2, resist the temptation to get 7 more - although that temptation is strong indeed.
:D:D I would have to agree completely. If you don't know how to use them then they are pretty much useless.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Because landspeeders can move and shoot 12" they are very good for getting into your opponents deployment zone. Getting a tornado or three in their deployment zone can cause them headaches from the very beginning. and while he is trying to deal with your landspeeders in his zone, he isnt shooting at the rest of your army, which allows it to footslog across the table unscathed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.