1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
3 for assault cannon + rerolls for twinlinked
6 for hurracan bolters +rerolls " " "
1 multi mealta

so if my maths is right thats 10 shots then if any miss you get the rerolls

and yes you get to fire all weapons while movin.
bolters at BS4 assault cannon and multi melta fire thought the machien spirit (targeting comp :p )at BS2

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
where does it say anything about the move and fire stuff

and i say tau cant fight in h2h against any real foe (Ravenwing or Deathwing)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
You can only fire all the weapons if you move no more than 6". The rules for machine spirit are in chapter approved and codex: CSM, the hurricane bolters rules are in codex armageddon and the BT index astartes.

·
Registered
66 Posts
this was a question I sent to the rules boys at GW because I have a crusaider in my wolf army, and my roommates were making a big deal about this. soo...here is the question word for word.

"I can move from 1-6 inches, firing hurricane bolters, multimelta, and the a-cannon at bs2 with machine spirit. from 7-11 inches, I can fire hurricane bolters, and the a-cannon with machine spirit (and cannot fire multimelta because I moved over 6 inches) and at 12 inches I can ONLY fire the hurricane bolters, and machine spirit CANNOT be used."

of course you can use any weapon, canon or multimelta when using machine spirit, it was posted as a "hypothetical scenario".

The reply was "yes...that is correct."

and in another email in reply to this question to the same person, when you move 12 inches, you do not use machine spirit, so if you move 12, and can only fire the bolters and you do so, you use the normal ballistic skill check of the crusaider, and you do NOT use the machine spirits bs2 check when firing them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.