Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i've found in my bitz box the four land raider lascannons, and i was thinking to use them for IG heavy weapons platoons.. and i'm stuck.

i can't figure how i can convert them. i've got some ideas:

1. making a tripod with some plastic bitz. those lascannons are HUGE, and i don't figure how it will become, as my first tries look horrible.

2. making some kind of wagon, like old IG heavy weapons.

i haven't tried it yet, but i'm not shure if it will work. maybe i can loot some pieces of my old 1:35 pkzws...

3. the third option is to buy some plastic net and camouflage the lascannon to hide the horrible tripod

the final solution is to handcraft two imperial tarantulas

any ideas?

·
Registered
55 Posts
one other possibility (which i am doing) is to make them look like their sitting on a pile of rubble, like the tank they were originally on was destroyed in a fire fight, and 2 of the guardsmen aboard the tank who got out alive salvaged it and have sat it atop a make-shift trench to use.. hope u get what i mean:wacko:
that or perhaps build some small mounts for them to sit on out of balsa wood, as the wood is fairly cheap and easy to model, and if u have an engraver (or even some skill with a stanley knife) you can cut scratchs and bullet holes into the wood to make it look wartorn, and then paint it up to either look like wood, or even metal..

·
Lord of the Household
1,971 Posts
What regiment do you play? Cadians?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.