Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,560 Posts
It maxes out at 10 this has been FAQ'd I believe.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's only a "clarification" from the int FAQ (not an offical document)
The rules as written are;
"Ork mobs may always choose to substitute the number of orks in their mob for their normal leadership value. If an ork mob numbers 11 or more models, it has the fearless special rule."

So one can't choose not to be fearless with 11 or more models, but one can still use the Ld value that mob rule grants you... as the rules are written now =P

·
LO Zealot
4,014 Posts
Actually they updated the official FAQ as well. Go check it out, it's on the main GW site.

Anyway, it's directly in the updated FAQ. The Weirdboyz leadership cannot exceed 10.

Of course, if you're fearless for another reason (within range of a super heavy vehicle, special character attached) your leadership value isn't affected. It only goes up if the number of models in the unit exceeds 7.

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all, was just confused ass it says that it may be substituted for the number of models in a squad, so i thought you can auto pass the LD test with the boy. Thanks and is old zagorats power permanent and not allow any spells cast?(want to know if i can shut down eldar magic)

·
LO Zealot
4,014 Posts
Yup, the change is permanent, and yes, it nullifies all of their special abilities. They are a squig for all gaming purposes. It's important to note, just in case, that it's still under your opponent's control, however, and you still need to kill it in order to be awarded a kill point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.