Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want some legs which have a knelt down position you know like on one knee.

i know scouts with snipers have and so do rangers but ill dont really want to cut them out.

anybody know another model? if you even know what im on about

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Converting IG legs is really not that difficult... Just a few cuts by the knees and feet and a bit of green stuff and it should be fine...

I know I'm not being very helpful but if you give it a try you'll be surprised how easy it is to get a cool result.

·
Registered
735 Posts
The only model I know of is the old metal Catachan missle launcher trooper. But converting the plastics is easiest...new Cadian heavy weapon teams seem to be the way to go. Find out which sprue you need by calling GW mail order.
Good luck.

WAAAGH!

Warlord Hakbash

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Then model them some new toes...

The IG standard plastic trooper would be the best thing.
It's a bit of converting for each model though.
With example in a catachan you would need to at least cut off one of the legs and further sever both the legs at the knee joint, then it's just to reposition them into what fits you best...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i need space marine legs bent down. you reckon i should get some of my spare legs and cut them then stick some green stuff on?

its for the special character im making. I need a female body aswell i was thinking an eldar gaurdian prob any other ideas

·
Registered
878 Posts
Notching the knees is a good idea, but if you mess up like I did, you're screwed. So don't.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.