Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey every one killa can here, i have a few queries about the leman russ veriations like the annihilator, 1. would i be able to use a annihilator in a standard game?, 2. what exactly does a twin linked lascannon do? 3. how many heavy suport option are you aloud to take.
thanks for help you give me!

·
Registered
263 Posts
You'd have to ask your opponent's consent. When playing with friends this isn't really much of a problem, but people at a club or store might be a little differently minded when it comes to including Forge World pieces. I use a Leman Russ Vanquisher sometimes, but I wouldn't want to plan on being able to always use it outside of my circle of warhammer-playing friends.

The other two questions can be answered by reading the rule book - twin-linking lets you re-roll a missed 'to hit' roll, and you can have 3 heavy support choices. I'd recommend you read the rules of the game a bit more thoroughly before buying a very expensive model (relatively speaking) like the Annihilator.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well the thing is i am contemplating on getting an basilisc for my army so yeah thank for teh help!!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Basilisks are very good - I have twof them, but they are somewhat worse with the huge number of flanking units in 5th. If this is your first purchase of armour, I'd recommend the simple Leman Russ, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts