Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a Leman Russ Squadron and on one sprue it was bent and the whole bottom part of one Leman Russ was missing, i was just wonderoing if this happened to anyone else.

I also want to complament GW on there great customer service, i sent an email in the day i got the box set, and a week later (today) i recived a box from GW, instaed of just sending the sprue with piece on it, they sent me a single boxed Leman Russ!, I was very happy with there customer service. Now i'lls i need to do is find a bottom for a leman russ and i got another tank.

·
Registered
286 Posts
it happens a good amount, custumer support is very nice usually though. :party:

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
True, their support is grand, i had a few wrong sprues and bits in purchases i made and they always replaced it, in some cases giving me more bits along with it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You could convert it into a terrain piece as either a bogged in/destroyed tank or a battle cannon turret emplacement. Or you could sell it to an Ork player who wants to pimp out his Battlewagon.

Thats a great idea as my friend just decided to get back into warhammer 40k and he's going to collect Orks.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Thats a great idea as my friend just decided to get back into warhammer 40k and he's going to collect Orks.
I always keep all my bits, never know when it might come in handy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts