Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Jin, i've been playing a good bit of fantasy the last couple months and decided to strike on to the web to seek out conflicting strategy from my locals to maybe hit em with something they haven't seen. and what better place to find all kinds of crackpot stratego then the interwebs eh?

I play tomb kings as of the time. they were the first army i looked into and liked alot of things about them. I might have just picked up the two player starter thing if i had realized how much more difficult the assembly was for someone who had never done modeling before lol... Still working on painting my models and it is going slow... but decent.

·
Registered
346 Posts
welcome

Welcome aboard. Finally someone that plays the Tomb Kings. Where I play we have no one that plays them therefore I am not really familar at all with them. May you find everything that you are seeking here.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
I lvoe the backstory and look & feel of the TK's, their current models are just crud, perhaps taking the TK bits and putting them on the newer VC skellies would make em work for me...

Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll have to work on getting some pics of my stuff im working on taken by my friends with good cameras and get them uploaded to something so i can get some commentary, ty for that idea and the greetings. see yall around in here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts