Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With great pleasure, I bring you ... the Librarium Online Army Maker!

As it stands, the team of list designers consists of:

Phoenix
Spector
Gingerninja
Killswitch
Darkreever

Please Read Before Posting
As much as possible we would like to run this army builder and be closely associated with LO Chat. Hence when a list is requested, we would very much appreciate it if you could make yourself presant in the Chatroom occasionally, so we can get to know a little more about you, and ask any questions easily and quickly if they arise.

There are 2 methods you may use to request a list. The first is by coming into the LO chatroom, where hopefully one of us will be presant. Then in PM, we can go through and build a list alongside you, giving tactics and advice as we go.

Alternative, you may post in this thread! Along with the Army you would like us to create a list for, I'd be grateful if you could also provide the following guidelines for us:

1. Point level
2. Army compositional desires (e.g. themed, no tanks, must have terminators, magic heavy etc etc)
3. Any other requests

- Please post all requests and details in this thread, or if you must then requests may be PMd, please send them to me, and also the designer you wish to make your list if you have a preferance.

- If you wish for your list to be PMd upon completion, please say so. Otherwise your list will be posted in this thread.

If you wish, you may request one of the team of list makers to make your list for you, and we will do our best to stick to these requests. If no specific request is made then the list will be assigned to the person deemed most capable and/or willing at the time.

If you wish to have your list commented on upon completion, feel free to post it in the relavant army section. Feedback within this thread will just make it more complicated to work with. We will be keeping an eye out for any of the lists we make appearing, and we will be able to use the feedback to help with lists in the future.

Please do not be shy to ask for a list. There are no beginner questions, there are no silly requests.

P.S:
If anyone has any issues with us designing lists, please do not post. This has been discussed previously. Posts which do not contribute constructively will be deleted. This is a thread for helping people, so if you have a problem please PM us rather than post.

The following is a list of completed, and WiP lists. If you list isnt in the WiP section, and you think it should be, please PM me with a link to your post. With the activity of this thread, and the fact i have to sleep, i may miss the odd one. Apoogies in advance.

The list of currently requested and WiP lists, along with who is working on them, stands at:

(Apologies for older requests not yet completed. Ideally id like the best person on each job, but im having some staffing issues currently... SWAT if you could work your way down the TBD 40K lists, that would be ace!)

StormChaser - Dwaves - 500, 1K, 2K - pg29/30

Whetstone - 500 O&G - pg30

Page31:
Kazuo_Kiriyama - 500 Nids
Zangetsu - 1K, 1750 Word Bearers

Page32:
toggle - 1500 Orks
Lephisto - 1K SM
Schenck - 1750 GK

Page33:
Macker - 2K LM
Halon - 400, 850, 2K Orks
Loka - 1500 Eldar
Ultimato - 500, 1K, 1.5K SM
Omnirai - 1K, 1.5K BT
Malkeith - 2K Ogres, 2K LM
thaeron - 500, 1K, 2K VC
TheCuttingEdge - 1500, 2K, 2250 WH
Karmaboy - 1500 SWolves (EoT)

Page34:
Apachetear - 3K VC
WolfDreamer - 2K WE
Naginatado - 1K DoC, 1K LM

Completed Lists:
GRRRR!!! somehow the whole list of these has vanished, I must have deleted them by accident or something. Well, thats annoying. There were over 100 lists linked there... Hmmmm, ok, so...
If your list was in the WiP list recently, and no longer is, then check the final page or so of the thread and it should be there in one of the posts.

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
I've signed on to help Phoenix with this. You can usually find me in LO Chat most evenings (EST), and if I'm not active just PM me and I'll eventually show up.

I can make pretty much any 40k army list that you want. Just be sure to include the specifics - points level, army, things you want in it, things you don't, etc. and I'll be sure to get it to you as promptly as I can. As with Phoenix, you can either post here and/or PM me, or you can ask me in chat.

Note: If your post is deemed irrelevant to the purpose of this thread (i.e., you aren't requesting a list/communicating about a list in progress/expressing thanks, etc.) then it may be deleted without notice. Keep this in mind when posting! Thanks.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Yes, we'll see who can make the better list, you or the OverTyrant Loki. I'll try both out for a period of five games and record the wins and losses. The winner will be crowned Ogre Lore Master and receive the respect of the entire LO community. :party:

Here's what I have.

19 bulls, two standards, three musicians
8 iron guts, 1 standard, 2 mus, 2 champs
4 leadbelchers
3 maneaters that double as heroes
80 gnoblars
1 scraplauncher
1 slavegiant
4 gorgers (Skragg loves 'em)
3 yhettes

·
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For: DavidVC04
Ogre Kingdoms 2250pts

Lord:
Blood Gruel the Flatulent, 285
Tyrant
Cathayan Longsword
Luck Gnoblar
GiantBreaker
Talisman of Protection
SpangleShard

Heroes:
Bruiser, 163
Great Weapon
LongStrider

Butcher, 180
BloodCleaver
Dispel Scroll

Butcher, 180
BangStick
Dispel Scroll

Core:
4 Bulls, 166
Additional Hand Weapons
Bellower

4 Bulls, 166
Additional Hand Weapons
Bellower

3 Ironguts, 199
Standard Bearer
Bellower
Lookout-Gnoblar
Rune Maw
(Tyrant Here)

3 Ironguts, 154
Bellower
(Bruiser Here)

22 Gnoblar Fighters

8 Gnoblar trappers

Special:
2 Leadbelchers, 110

2 Leadbelchers, 110

3 Yhetees, 195

Rare:
SlaveGiant, 175

Gorger, 75

Some basic thoughts:
Bruiser can act as a nice, fast hard hitting surprise.

Ironguts should keep the Tyrant protected from Cannons etc well enough, with hs gear giving good (some degree of luck needed) protection from magic and other wounds too. Keep the Gnoblars near by / behind to absorb hits from spells.

·
Daughter of Man
251 Posts
okay so heres what i need

VC
2250 pts
Skeleton Warriors
Ghouls
Spirit Hosts
Black Coach

Id like to be less magic reliant but i know that may be a problem given i want to build to fight mostly magic heavy armies. if possible having a necromancer driven army would be pretty cool. but i want at least one melee character. If its possible to include a corpse cart that would be awesome as i really do like the models. i haven't really gotten any fluff figured out for it yet so tactical optimization is cool.
i never ever play with a specific strategy in mind. what i do and how i play changes based on the army and the person and the tactics used against me. im pretty quick to figure out what people to do and generally like to block people off and mess up their strategies pre-emptively.

to combat this http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/tomb-kings-army-lists/113931-once-more-feeling-2250-a.html
TK army, and a general HE army

TY Phoenix :)

·
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem Moose, ill get on that asap. Likely later tonight, although my work load is quite large until friday, so there may be a bit of a wait. That, or army list building is my new procrastination method!

·
Daughter of Man
251 Posts
No problem Moose, ill get on that asap. Likely later tonight, although my work load is quite large until friday, so there may be a bit of a wait. That, or army list building is my new procrastination method!
tyvm:) no rush. im patient:p

·
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I give you... my first ever VC list! Made for UltraMoose, specifically to go against TK, its one nasty list :)

Total: 2250

Lord:
Vampire Lord
Level 3
Dreak Knight
GhoulKin
Balefire Spike
Cadaverour Cuirass
Hand of Dust

Heroes:
Vampire (1)
Flying Horror
Summon Ghouls

Vampire
Summon Ghouls
Book of Arkhan

Vampire
Summon Ghouls
Black Periapt

Core:
20 Crypt Ghouls
Crypt Ghast
(Vamp 1 here)

19 Crypt Ghouls
Crypt Ghast

19 Crypt Ghouls
Crypt Ghast

Corpse Cart
Balefire

Corpse Cart
Balefire

Special:
5 Black Knights
Hell Knight
Standard Bearer
Royal standard of Strigoi
(Vamp Lord here)

3 Spirit Hosts

Rare:
Black Coach

Varghulf

·
Daughter of Man
251 Posts
i am so insanely happy with this list. i was originally thinking youd pump one out and id work off of that till i got something i was happy with. but this is perfect. and im very happy:) and consulting with me alot and getting my thoughts that was great. thank you alot phoenix.

i hope it lets me rep you again:p

·
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
A 4000 point Tomb King list!?! It would be my pleasure! :) Another first too. Any specifics Tekore? Edit your above post if you think of anything. If youn could make it onto LO chat then even better. I may even be able to have this one nearly done tonight....

Ooh, to give me a basic target, would you like a more defensive or offensive force? Defensive is my speciality, but im flexible :)

·
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, i saw 4K, and initially went a little overboard. The first draft of the list ran up at well over 5K! But after a little cutting (far more than i would have liked.. fabcy a 5K list Tekore? ;)

Anyway, here it is:

Lords:
Tomb King
Destroyer of Eternities
Collar of Shapesh

Liche High Priest
Cloak of the Dunes
Plaques of Mighty Incantations

Heroes:
Tomb Prince
Chariot
Light Armour
Spear of Antarhak
Enchanted Shield

Tomb Prince
Chariot
Flail, LA/S
Chariot of Fire
Vambraces of the Sun

Liche Priest
Hieratic Jar

Liche Priest
Skeletal Steed
Staff of Ravening

Liche Priest
Casket of Souls

Icon Bearer
Light Armour
Skeletal Steed
Banner of the Undying Legion

Core:
3 Chariots
(Tomb Prince here)

3 Chariots
(Tomb Prince here)

20 Skeleton Warriors
Bows

20 Skeleton Warriors
Bows

20 Skeleton Warriors
Hand Weapons
Shields
Light Armour
Standard, Music

10 Skeleton Heavy Horsemen
Banner, Music
Warbanner
(Icon Bearer here)

5 Skeleton Light Horsemen

2 Scarab Swarms

Special:
24 Tomb Guard
Full Command
Icon of Rakaph
(Tomb King here)

4 Ushabti

Tomb Scorpion

Tomb Scorpion

5 Carrion

5 Carrion

Rare:
Casket of Souls

Screaming Skull Catapult
Skulls of the Foe

Screaming Skull Catapult
Skulls of the Foe

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey this Army builder you guys started is pretty sw33t!!!
ok down to buisness im looking for a 1000Pt Imperial Guard List for local battles. basicly i just want a standard group that can hold their own.

Thanks in advance!!

·
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Request noted Mr. Pink. My connection is failing at the moment so sorry for the short response.

Just want to add, please no more requests in this thread to join the List building team. PM me if necessary.

·
Registered
44 Posts
first off this is a great idea

second off i am stuck trying to make a 1500 pts list of space marines with a Raven Guard theme. But with a small contigent of daemon hunter allies. Any combination of figs is fine id just like to c wat u guys would do.

thanx

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have two challenging requests, just to test you guys :) My way of saying 'Welcome to list building, buddy!' without actually being able to punch you in the back while saying it...

Anyway...

Cheesy new VC

Cheesy new Orkz

Go for it! 2000 points each, as much cheese as you can make, while still being a good playable army. GOGOGO! *shoots his starter pistol*

-J

1 - 20 of 369 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.