• Why do we need a chat?

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Diden't we once have a chat room here? I always found that I kept going in when no one was home. I tend to chat to the guys here on MSN messanger, but not everyone has that, so the chat room is great to talk to those.

Cheers again to Blackhat, always thinking of new ways to keep this demanding public of mutants, hive spawn, demons, Imperial hellfires, Xenos scum and one (only female in LO, so proud of that title :D ) crazed sister, happy! :)

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I would use it if we had one but somehow I don't think it is necessary. These message boards have a certain charm that I like. They also make it possible to communicate with people without having to be online at the same time.

I'd go with the idea if people like it but if it's gonna be a lot of trouble I for one wouldn't be sad if we didn't get a chat room.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
It's not a huge drama to not have them, but it was pretty kewl :) .You can get to know each other better in a chat, because it's much more direct, you know?

one (only female in LO, so proud of that title ) crazed sister
Hmm maybe we should give a a different rank :p !

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
We once had chat, but as Sister Mel said, we most people were there, there were nobody else there.
Screw me, that sounded a bit wrong, but who cares!!

We would need a chat room, cause on some topics in the forum, there are virtually long conversations going on...not that that makes me innocent, but it would remove the forums that go:

"*Did he?*
*yeah*
why?*
I don't know...*"

Understand?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Well I know a few sites work with MSN and just set up a coraptive site/msn chat board and a timetable for dates when group talks would be on. But I'm sure there are others than just msn that do that, such as yahoo. And also you can create a group board with a chat room available. But I think it would be up to us lot otherwise to organise chats on the messenger programmes, like what happens usually. I must admit the shout box used to be good at telling ppl where to meet for a chat. But as long as people don't mind short posts we could always post them here, or pherhaps a timetable should be made. Anyway I'm just carrying on now and haven't a clue if any of the above will make seanse, so i'll shut up. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.