Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic says, Are SM models with L.Claaws that AREN'T termies, or Will i have to do some converting? If there are if someone could post a link to them in the ONLINE GW store I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I don't think there are any, i've done some searching myself and i havent found any. I think the only way is to convert a pair.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I'm afraid not.
At least not as I'm not aware of.
Currently you can get lightning claws for Space marine termies, left arm lightining claw for chaos terminator, talon of horus(right hand lightning claw with stormbolter)
This is what I'm aware of, although I have seen a deathwatch killteam model with two lightning claws, I don't know if those were converted to him or if GW makes em.

Other than that a possible part to use is the old Chaos Obliterator arms, some of them have hands which are equipped to look fairly much like lightning claws, take a look at them they can be use with a little converting.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Which model you want em on? Chaos- use Talon of Horus, CSM Termie Lightning Claw, or converted Obliterator.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've seen conversions for power armoured lightning claws by just getting the terminator ones, cutting away at the elbow and then pinning these on at a basic plastic arm for a space marines.

looks decent and it isn't hard to do.

·
Registered
199 Posts
to get a right handed powerfist, their is an oldish space marine assault squad sergeant with one, its metal so u'll have to to some hacking to get it off- and then u can just add some knives from the space marine sprue as BiD said

Also, Marneus Calgar has two powerfists, just get rid of the storm bolters and if u really want, u can pretty easily cut the actual fist off the arm (this would be a pity
though, i rather like his shoulder pads)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've looked around and I think I'm just gonna order a few pairs of termie L. Claws.... I just wonder if I should use the whole arm or cut them off at the elbow.... I'll be using them on me White Scars H.Q. (All mounted on bikes). What do y'all think?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Green stuff isn't being sold anymore- in America. Frown. Marneus Calgar does have a right-arm power fist that is a seperate bit, though. My bro is using that for one of his conversions. Do you European guys still have it? Green stuff, I mean.

·
Registered
454 Posts
not sure, but if i were you i would just do like i do, create my own, i did that for a chaos marine, it looks cooler than a normal power fist! :D

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ya, I know! I need GS to finish my Marine Mod. If anyone has a good link for GS in America, send it here!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.