Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
By the Silver Sword!
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

Some of you may remeber I posted a poll asking if it would be a good idea to make a lion charriot, but replace the lions with Dragons 82% of you said to go for it, so here are the results ;Y

The paint needs a bit of a tidy up but it's more or less finished

I used the Lizardmen cold ones, with the collars green stuffed over. I checked the rules for the lion charriot and the crew have great weapons. I figured and Axe wasn't very Dragon Prince-ish, so I replaced it with the sword from the HE Noble sprue. U used the torso of the Dragon Prince champion and the head from a normal Dragon Pricne, to tie the Dragon Charriot feel together.

C+C welcome :D

·
Official Lol Cannon
970 Posts
It fits good but I think you should of painted the dragons a diffo colour because parts on the chariot are that dark red and it doesn't make the dragons stick out. But a great conversion none the less!

·
Registered
130 Posts
that looks prety awsome;Y

lol i like the idea of a rino being pulled but you could always get a bunch of gretchen pulling a looted 1 lmao:D

·
is coming out to play
991 Posts
that looks prety awsome;Y

lol i like the idea of a rino being pulled but you could always get a bunch of gretchen pulling a looted 1 lmao:D
Sounds like something I can do. Thanks for the idea of pulling things. Although 40k it should be pulled by 2 other rhinos or something not animals.

·
By the Silver Sword!
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It fits good but I think you should of painted the dragons a diffo colour because parts on the chariot are that dark red and it doesn't make the dragons stick out. But a great conversion none the less!
I used red on the charriot beacuse the dragons are red 8Y

My HE army is Regal blue and Merchite red. Theier shields are regal blue with a red dragon on them. Having a red drgon shield and then have green dragons flying about just wouldn't fit :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.