Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bid that's brilliant, I liked them both but I think the first was my favorite but the way you wrote things in the second was great:

Now finally, this damned race is annihilated
killed by the planet that has been raped for so long.

The human race, once spreading like a disease

...and other of course, but I'm not gonna repeat it all hear. Hey are you going to write some more? What made you wrie these 2 in the first place?....do I dare to ask. Oh no wait as you said Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir :D

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Well when I wrote them I had one of my 'moods' I told you about, and I just wrote some stuff down that popped up. The first is a vent for my evilness, for the second, well I felt the world would be a much better place without humans, so I thought of the end of the world and just wrote down how I felt.
And yes, I was inspired by Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir, because they often have lyrics that express the way I feel :) .

·
Registered
878 Posts
If you really think about it, it sounds like a vent, but it could pass for a Chaos chant or ritual! Good job BiD!

·
Registered
857 Posts
You're not gonna be one of them Trenchcoat Mafia kids are you? "You can't make fun of me if you're dead!" Please don't- we don't need the bad publicity. "Angry Tabletop Gamer Goes Frickin' Monkey Bananas in school, kills eight. Experts Blame Awesome Game."

Plus you're cool and no-one in their right mind would make fun of you anyway.

·
1,019 Posts
Hey those are great.

When i read them i tried them out with my death metal voice (everyone has one ya know) and it sounded very good!

Nice job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.