Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going to buy a giant as a dog of war for my lizardmen because i was told i could take them but i was reading another post on the site and it said lizardmen cant take giants so i am asking if lizardmen can take dogs of war and if they can what unit type do they take and what the unit is called

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dogs Of War (lizardmen)

Hay,
Your asking what Lizardmen can take, well I've got the "Regiments of Renowed" List, this is one of the main Dogs of War Lists (if you want it just Pm me and i'll send it over) most units you can take, Giants you can't take, though you can Orge Kingdom models (just check), these count as Rare (unless specified), if you want anymore help ask here.

Wolfy09

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
there's a little thing called a stegadon that you may want to consider prior to putting a giant in your LM list. It is near the same price, has the same movement, has armor, has shooting capability, has better toughness, is more likely to injure your opponent in combat, can be taken as a mount to protect your characters, doesn't fall down and hurt himself or your other units, blah, blah, blah, I could go on forever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.