Librarium Online Forums banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
So, as you'll see there are now a bunch of threads up. Each one that has more than one nomination has a thread, there are two who has no challengers and thus win the award by default:

Best Sig - Image: TheScilentone2608
Best Gaming Thread: "Blood Angels Land Raider Crusader" - Meph

So, go vote! The threads are open for a total of 14 days.

Kuffy

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,356 Posts
Well, ideally don't vote for yourself. But it's not really a rule I can enforce. I would just assume people were sportsman like, otherwise no. Vote for who you think deserves it the most.

Kuffy
To tell you the truth i didnt want to post it myself so i though i would ask and most likely receive such an answer as a reminder.Sorry if it looks like i am a tzeenchian cultist.

On a side note:From the topic of Sig voting and afterwards the threads are not in bold letters(i am shutting my trap now and go to vote...)

·
Poet of the Deed
4,004 Posts
Good good. I was just following the policy of not voting in anything I'd been nominated in, just for simplicity. But that's just me.

-Corrigan

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,356 Posts
I was thinking of voting one of the other contestants but your way sounds more fair i think.

·
Registered
384 Posts
It's probably too late to make a nomination but I did not see this till now, I would like then to make an honourable mention at least of [MENTION=11778]praxis[/MENTION] whom I would of nominated for most helpful member. He helped me out quite a bit last year at the LO meet and he's a good chat too.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Thanks sir, but your not forgiven for kicking my chapters backside off the table, along with my so-called allies who used me as a meat shield. Was a great weekend.

This voting lark is harder than it looks ! In some categories, I could'nt pick one over another, and in others I did not Know some of the nominees, so felt I could not vote at all ! Communism was much fairer. Give everyone a medal I say, and up against the wall with anyone who disagrees.

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
To tell you the truth i didnt want to post it myself so i though i would ask and most likely receive such an answer as a reminder.Sorry if it looks like i am a tzeenchian cultist.

On a side note:From the topic of Sig voting and afterwards the threads are not in bold letters(i am shutting my trap now and go to vote...)
You are a Tzeenchian Cultist. Its no great secret........................or is it? :p

JvK B)

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
And the results are in...

Best Avatar: CaptainSarathai
Funniest Member: The Bearded One
Spam Master: Pilot00 and Triumph of Man
Fluff Know It All: CaptainSarathai
Hardest Mod: Rork
Painting Master: MrDee
Best Sig - Quote: TheScilentone2608
Best Writer: WarlordVrrmik and CaptainCorrigan
Services to LO: Jared Van Kell
Nicest Mod: Kuffy
Conversion Master: Death_Korps_Of_KRIEG
Best Overall Member: Kuffy
Most Helpful: Warlord Vrrmik
Best Sig - Image: TheScilentone2608
Best Gaming Thread: "Blood Angels Land Raider Crusader" - Meph​

So, congratulations to you all! I shall be awarding the awards soon. And better luck next year to all members next year!

Kuffy

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
Next year I will be wearing the Hardest Mod medal.............................next year. :sinister:

JvK B)
Just remember: Those who can...

...ban the opposition...

;)

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Just remember: Those who can...

...ban the opposition...

;)
:curse: - You tyrant!!!!

................guess that is why you are wearing the medal and not me. :p

(Jared van Kell mutters incoherently to himself as he plots and plans yet another diabolical scheme.)

JvK B)

41 - 60 of 62 Posts