Librarium Online Forums banner

LO Chat Support

Question 
15K views 250 replies 45 participants last post by  Sammy the Squib 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I cant seem to get onto the Chat web page, I get the 'Problem loading the page' and 'The connection has timed out' message. It has been like this since yesterday roughly 10pm (GMT), perhaps I'm being impatient though I'd be grateful for any help.

Edit: The problem seems to been resolved.

#9 ·
Oh, you don't miss me, is that it? Why I oughta....

Blackhat mentioned something to me that it may be my ISP interfering, but I'm illiterate when it comes to those things. It's only been going on for a few days and was perfectly fine before then, and nothing has changed on my end so far as I know, so I can't really understand how it's my ISP having an impact.

Any technical know-hows have any suggestions?

#11 ·
I keep getting this when I try to enter chat:

Warning: [obfuscated]() [function.[obfuscated]]: User lochat has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/lochat/public_html/libs/classes/class_database.php on line 0
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gixaw Power Chat
The following error has occured:

Error connecting to host: localhost
Error returned: User lochat has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Please try again or click here to refresh
[/FONT]

#19 ·
well i remenber that 2-3 days ago, not very long after the chat had been fixed, we were about 14 online, and all of a sudden 9 of those people got disconected (including meish and other people,don't remenber),and since then those people haven't been able to log back into chat. While me and the other 4 who didn't get kicked (kore,pickle..) have had no problem. Strangely enough, the 5 who didn't get kicked were the only ones who had written something in chat recently..

#26 ·
When you log into chat is the username and password supposed to be the same as your LO forums username and password:?. I have treid some 40 times now and it won't work it keeps telling me that I have "incorrect username and password combination" so know I am known as Dwayne2 (registered as that) on chat....................getting stressed:0.

-Dwayne

#78 ·
as far as we can tell, the problem shouldn't be happening. It only happens to certain users with varying ISP, etc., and only after the chat crashes for those users. After a few days, there are no problems. I'm not sure if there's much that can be fixed, but Blackhat has been giving the server a look.
kinda a necro but this is happening to me. have not been able to access chat since monday night i believe. it crashed on me then since then nothing. won't load up the page at all says
"The connection has timed out (ff)
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage (IE)"
tried clearing cash, repair, happens on both IE and FF, have reset modem/router/computer, ISP was here today replaced my modem (unrelated issue)

so you say a few days... how long is a few days?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.