Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dear All Concerned...
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All Concerned,

As work has progressed on the mag, we are in a desperate need for articles, battle reports, and fluff. I am posting this here because I know I can pick up some great people for this project. Go ahead and post in this thread if you feel you can contribute with anything pertaining to writing for the Mag.

You can e-mail or PM me your work, battle reps, etc. if you'd like, and I'll get back to you.

E-Mail: ScottD748 at gmail dot com

Thanks to all!

-ythc

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
I have a an article regarding the Lores (a Tactica for all the spells), it's only good for n00bs as it isn't some powergaming stuff... I was contemplating starting my own Ezine, but I always liked the idea of a LO magazine... Tell me if it is a concept you might want. Oh and I am talking with a friend about doing a battlereport (nothing fancy) in april or so (when I have a painted VC army that is :p).

Hope it at least shows that there is someone caring

Disclaimer: Sorry for the spelling, should have run spell check, and I am VERY tired at the time...

·
Dear All Concerned...
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear All Concerned,

@cebwj-I'd be happy to check it out!

-ythc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.