Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I wanted to introduce myself officially to all of you. My name is Kyle and I have taken over the day to day running of Librarium-Online from Blackhat. I have significant experience running large communities. I started The Planted Tank Forum in 2001 and have been running it ever since! It is very similar in size to LO.

I'm really hoping I can bring the experience I've gained from Planted Tank over here and help the community flurish even more so than it already is.

Please if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions feel free to contact me. I am still feeling my way around things trying to get an understanding of how everything runs but I am always available to chat.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Regards,
Kyle

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
Hi Kyle! Good to have you on board! I'm sure you'll do a fine job :)

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
The Planted tank

Fate is strange. I spend a lot of time on LO, while my wife is doing up our house. We are just about to spend the best part of a grand on an aquarium, and into my lap falls a forum about planting them up ! I will have to sign up to "The planted tank" asap. Although I did think at first it might be something to do with infiltrating AFVs. Hope you like the change sir, but the only link between the two hobbies I can think of is the occasional clump of plastic aquarium plants used as foliage in some wargames.

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,356 Posts
Welcome to the forum friend.An aquarium enthusiast non the less.I had started to feel lonely i admit!

Welcome to the forum, I hope were not too obstreperous. :D
One can only view with suspicions one who uses soundwave as his avatar,hehe :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts