Librarium Online Forums banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,356 Posts
And Total Annihilation. Which is Far superior to Starcraft in every way shape and form. :p
I think it was a couple of years older.Also it suffered from the cloned army syndrome(aka all factions had the same units with different skins) and story was sub bar at best while starcrafts puts a lot of novels and movies to shame.It really put epic on a whole new level.I dont speak for the ridiculous starcraft 2 storyline OFC.

Total was unique though and i had never played such a game again.Supreme commander was not what it should have been.

·
575 Posts
Are you going to chuck some of your Empire up?
With Fantasy empire being my very first army it regrettably harbors some rather unsatisfactory results (even with haven re-done the worst ones), and as such hardly deserve being pur in a showcase thread.

Although, that much said, there is one pic from a tournament I once participated in which did come up rather nicely: some of my state troops (and an archer detachment) facing some Orcs.
Opponent13a.jpg

·
Registered
485 Posts
Are you guys talking about the computer game Total Annihilation Kingdoms? If so and your saying thats better than Starcraft I must super strongly disagree. Starcraft is amazing and made blew the socks off every RTS till Warcraft 3 came out. Starcraft 2 is a huge earth shaker too. I am a major Blizzard Entertainment fan because they get things right.

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,356 Posts
We were talking about Total Annihilation.Kingdoms was a spin off. But please we derailed this topic enough.Its for painting showcase no RTS discussions.
wilddragon i pmed you.

·
575 Posts
Orobosall2.jpg

With those I started my Circle Orboros. Those in the background were/are proxies (well, the Crystal Golem never got used but the others did quite well)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thought I'd put up what I have so far in my Dwarf Army, the Throng of Karag Dum.

It's been a little less than a year that I've been painting away on these little guys. Hope you like.

Core Units:

Dwarf Warriors (Hand Weapon and Shield)

Dwarf Quarrellers (Great Weapons)

Special Units:

Dwarf Thunderers

Dwarf Cannon

Lords and Heros

Master Engineer

Dwarf Lord Rinn

Dwarf Prince Morakai Firebeard

Dwarf Runelord

I have tried everything to make these images so up at size. While I'm sitting here editing the Post, they show up full size to me, but not outside of this editting screen. If anyone has had this issue before and knows a solution, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
699 Posts
They are fine as is - solution => right click and open in a new tab...

Anyways, after seeing your entry (runesmith) for the LOPC I was hoping I might get to see more of your army... Tis' like candy for the eyes! I love the bright colours and particularly the way you do your gold, very flambouyant and different good job!!!

-Poke-

81 - 96 of 96 Posts