Librarium Online Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
That isn'y comforting at all xD even though you're right.

I fear the company is all 'hey guys, glad to have you onboard' at first and afterwards just let us slide away into the endless void of forgotten communities.

·
Shire can't handle me
6,167 Posts
If it is then so be it. As long as the forum admin addresses issues such as spam, bad users and major functional problems then that satisfies me.

·
Administrator
147 Posts
Well so far Adam hasn't been around much and I've got weird errors. Not too happy with the company atm in this regard
What sort of weird errors? Differences between browsers, internet connection speeds, etc. can result in one person having issues and others not.
As stated earlier, you can PM me and i'll get an instant email notification for it and can investigate any problems that may be occurring on the server. Please also if you can provide screenshots of these error(s) so I know what to look for.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
So I don’t know why this has happened and if the answer is one of long drama then I guess yeah… but why did black hat leave ?

·
The Uncivil Servent
900 Posts
Hi Blackhat hope your okay and yeah i had no idea anyone else was running the site.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts