Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Invite All LO to par-take in our "LO Wedding"

Our "LO" engagement has been for a while and we feel that We should have the cerimony here in LO. This would be the first marriage held here. In the Title of our Names we will have a saying for each other to show our union

Our Minister (this ones gonna get you)
BorninDarkness

This is one of BloodGods happiest days, This is the day he can Tell LO that ShadowCat Will be his Bride!

Do you accept ShadowCat?

·
Registered
179 Posts
oh bloodgod *squeals*

I do, I do

·
850 Posts
o_O

i think i will just watch you guys and steal the cake. >:D

·
Registered
454 Posts
hmmm i suppose i would have to congradulate u and then hit myself in the fave in disbelief, and as for BiD being the minister, i think that im gunna wear iron undies and always be sittin down (you know those stories about ministers). But on the flipside i would have to be the dude who gets high before the reception and come as a demon thinking its a halloween party :blink: or i could not and do something more.........credible (like that'll ever happen)like um...bring my own cake for fear of nemi eating it hehehe

·
Registered
53 Posts
I object!
I want to be the cake stealing preacher
or the assistant cake stealing preacher. or the site bouncer(even though im not very big) or the little wax figures on top of the cake... I call being shadow cats wax figure! :eek:

·
850 Posts
Zeph: Sure! what about we do 50-50, we just need to frind a way to steal the cake and maybe some drinks. >:D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Right, can I bee the guy that talks you out of it.

"Great Frank, you have one (erherm) for the rest of you're life, way to think it through."

I was engaged once, do I look like a happy man to you BloodGod? Do I?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Originally posted by Xaero@Nov 18 2003, 17:00
Right, can I bee the guy that talks you out of it.

"Great Frank, you have one (erherm) for the rest of you're life, way to think it through."

I was engaged once, do I look like a happy man to you BloodGod? Do I?
lol from old school xearo

·
Registered
857 Posts
I'm going to be the cake dancer. I'll just jump out of the cake wearing a sash and dance around, then flirt with your guests until I'm restrained.
Better go find a sash that says "Congrats!"

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.