Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
*droool.....* I see myself returning to the WAAAAGGGHHH!!!! again - - - - speed freaks here i come!

·
Registered
23 Posts
If the Orks get models remotely similar to those concept sketches you will soon see me riding the ork waaaagh train. All of the sketches look good but the Ork Stormboy with the fur-lined vest and aviator goggles amuses me the most:) . Looking forward to the future orks.

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,148 Posts
Lol...this is gonna send a lot of the rumor oracles for a spin. Currently we have concepts for Orks and DA, yet no models, and Models for eldar, but no concept sketches. So i guess the next codex after tau is a pretty big question mark right now.

Nice sketches though, I think we'll all see more ork players as soon as those sketches get put into models.

·
Registered
156 Posts
WAAAARRRRGGHH~!

^___^

I honestly can't wait. XP

Mainly cause I'm not going to start till those buggers come out. >.>

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Ooh nice.

I can't describe how happy I am that there are kommandos and wierdboys in those sketches; my two favourite kinds of ork.

Don't know about the triangular front wheel on the bikes though :huh:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I took a second look at those sketches. :p Anyone else think while the orks are becoming cooler then ever, them grotz are the ones that are becoming awesome? That one grot with dynamite on the Kommando's backpack is hilarious. XP

·
No Rest For the Righteous
1,140 Posts
These sketches are the coolest concepts I've seen yet. They have all the grim badass attitude that Orks are known for, while keeping the orky komedy.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Very nice.... Makes me want to collect them...Must resist...
Anyway, the are looking great. Now GW just need to make there models look like the concept art..

·
Registered
48 Posts
When you click the picture links they say bandwidth exceeded...:cry:

·
LO Zealot
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Uploaded some ard boy art. More coming later, when I can upload some more. I personally think the new ard boys.. are awesome. And will be hoping GW make them like it is shown!

·
Drills baby.
6,481 Posts
IMO they look like GW is making them less orky and more "ooh-we-are-so-hard-so-you-little-guys-with-Smurfs-gotta-buy-us"-like to me.
But I have only seen the 'ardboyz and I hope Murekhalir gets his arse moving and uploads the rest!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Its about time orks got a new codex. Too bad that these make me want to start them and I am finishing my SM and starting wood elves.

·
Proud banner bearer of LO
945 Posts
Those ardboys look nice and orky. I hope they revamp the trukks and bikes too.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Do the grots have actual guns now?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts