Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone first post on here so don't flame too hard...

This list is for an Empire vs Chaos tournament (space marines + IG vs all the badies)

Kill points are capped @ 5, so objective holding / contesting is a major part of the meta.

Here goes:

HQ:

Logan ( I deliberately made his squad a little small because he is too killy)
Rune Priest, TA, JotWW, LL, CotS (not in love with it seems to work well in the meta)

Elites:

semi troups because of Logan I can deploy as a 5 man in the land raider depending on matchup or split them up with each of the other squads including 1 with logan and 5 grey hunters.

1 wolf guard pack
3 x PA, PF, CmbMelta
2 x PA (extra leadership and wounds)

Troups:

Grey Hunter Pack 1 (rides in land raider, under heavy support, with one PF/CombiMelta WG inside)
5 man Mark of Wulfen, Wolf Standard, Meltagun, Power Weapon

Grey Hunter Pack 2 (rides in Razorback Twin-Las one PF/CombiMelta WG inside)

Grey Hunter Pack 3 (rides in Razorback Las-Plas (one PF/CombiMelta WG inside)

Grey Hunter Pack 4 (look very non-threatening and try to hide out near objectives)
5 man, Meltagun
Sometimes these guys get a WG to help out depends on deployment at gametime

Heavy Support:

2 Long fang packs
5 x Missiles
1 x Leader

Land Raider w/ MultiMelta

Any thoughts from running similar force? I will have a battle report on how it works out tomorrow night if I'm not too tired when I get back.

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx for moving, i tried to come back to the forums to move it but they were down for a couple days. At least i couldnt access them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.