1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Logan Grimnar—275

Njal Stormcaller with runic terminator armor—270

Troops:

8 wolf guard terminators, 5 with thunder hammers and storm shields and 2 with wolf claws. One wolf Guard is Arjac Rockfist- 375 points

4 Wolf Guard Termis with terminator armor and assault cannon with drop pod with death wing missal launcher—232 Logan Grimar goes with them

5 Wolf Guard Termis with terminator armor and heavy flamer with drop pod—205
4 Wolf Guard Termis with terminator armor and Cyclone missle laucher with drop pod drop pod with cyclone missal launcher—232 Njal Sormcaller goes with them

Heavy Support:

Land raider Crusader with Multi Melta—265 Ajac goes with them

6 Long fangs, five with missal launchers—140

1996 points

·
Registered
213 Posts
I suppose it could work but, wow. 31 models total? And for 2000 points? That means they each have to kill 65 points each. Thats 4-5 normal marines. If your going to go this way try only one thunder hammer/storm sheild combo per team.

The cyclone missile launcher on the Drop Pod doesn't work real good. It can fire only turn 2 at least and its range is only 12 inches.

I see this a lot. Three specials? I guess because its a Logan Grimnar list I could deal with it, he's supposed to have a lot of charecters.

I find the land Raider is a bit overkill for terminators in general. They have 2+ saves to begin with. You could use the points to include a whole other squad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts