Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Torn ACL FTL
4,404 Posts
Well, the first question you want to ask yourself is: do you want an all Terminator army or a more flexible one with other units.

The former is harder to do since you have less options and pay points for Terminator armor you really don't need. I wrote up some articles on it on ==My== blog here.

The latter is a lot more competitive because you can get Thunderwolf Cavalry. Thunderwolves mess anything up, all they really need is a way to bust armor from range so they can munch on troops. Wolf Guard get cheap mobile missile launchers, and with Logan they take up your Troops slots. They form the anvil, TWC are your hammer.

As an example, here's ==My== Loganwing with TWC and other fun stuff:
Logan
Rune Priest w/ terminator armor living lightning, murderous hurricane/jaws, chooser
Lone Wolf w/ terminator armor, chainfist, storm shield
2x Iron Priests w/ thunderwolves, wolf tooth necklace, wolf tail talisman, 4 cyberwolves
4x Wolf Guard-WGT w/ cyclone, 4 PAWG
3x 3 Thunderwolves, thunder hammer, storm shield

Comes in at 2000. I've got ==My== Troops full of cheap mobile firepower with Logan and the Lone Wolf as protection against anything that gets too close. Meanwhile, I've got 5 scary cav units that eat people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.