K. Berzerkers x 7
-Skull Champion
-Powerfist
-Meltabombs

HEAVY SUPPORT:

Havocs x 5
-4x Missle Launcher

Obliterators x 3

This is what I'm going to be trying to use this week. I know it lacks on some hand to hand, but I wanna see if I can just wait some folks out and just blow them to kingdom come before they ever touch me. Do I have any chance of winning with this army?

Has been updated. (2/4/08)
Any new thoughts?

·
Registered
136 Posts
i'd be tempted to turn those large ten man lascannon toting squads into a smaller 6 man chosen squad with lascannons. of course your now down to one troop choice but if you drop a lascannon from the havoc squad you'll probably have enough points for small squad with a special weapon.

using smaller squads with heavy weapons makes it easier to deploy and hide and such.

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
You want a counter attack unit that can charge any units that get too close for comfort.
In addition I think you are going to have to drop the twin linked bolter on your chaos lord as you already have one two handed weapon in the form of the daemon weapon. ;)

JvK :happy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.