Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!! Looking to organise a get-together/multiplayer game at any of the following stores. I currently live in Dublin for college so those are the best places for me. PM me using LO's PM system if interested and leave a reply here to the effect that you PM'ed me - thaniks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Eastbay and Footlocker Shoe Coupons

Rad on the Web, one of my favorite podcats gave out these coupons for shoes at eastbay and footlocker. The coupons worked. Eastbay coupon AFROTW15 for 15% discount, if the order is over $75 you can use AFROTW20 for 20% off. They only had one for footlocker AFROTWFL for 15% off.anyone have a zappos coupon for their new custom shoes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Angie's list 25% Off Subscription Coupon

On a show yesterday was this coupon code for 25% off Angies List. Angie's list is like a Craigs but to help find contractors, dentists, etc.PAUSE is the coupon code to be used at checkout for the 25% off, the discount is immediate. Just type it in when asked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.