Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here it is...... My friend has an Eldar army. I will be using my Orks next battle...... Should I convert A Basilisk to be a part of My Ork Warband? He will be using mostly vehicles.... :huh:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Go for it and drop some Ork Ordnance on em...WAAAGH!
I almost feel sorry for the poor Panzies...rough em up good.

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
I find that my Basilisk works really well against all armies, but for the most part it has really been effective against ork and dark eldar armies. Orks, because it's just damn hard to miss something and whatever you hit gets destroyed. Dark Eldar because they only have open topped vehicles and you get all that yummy double penetration against them, not to mention almost all Dark Eldar are really squishy.

With eldar, use it against their skimmers, since you don't have to roll a 6 to hit them with ordinance. Then work your way over to their regular rank and file troops.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'd say go for it. Orks are probably the most likely side to salvage vehicles from the battlefield and tool them up to their own high standards of excellence.

Cheers
Malc

·
Registered
105 Posts
you should ork it up bit so it looks cool for example

1. melt some the plastics on the side

2. exacto-knife it

3. put stuff on the on the earthshaker like "mega shoota" or "big BIG shoota"

4. use alot of drybrushing

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have a snotling sticking his tounge out standing in the barrel of my gargants belly bustaa kannon...large kannon ball behind him...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
231 Posts
do it. i have one and it always takes out the important stuff before it gos BOOM. I also have converted an ork rokkit launcha w/ a crayola pencil all i did was cut it down to size, add some chaos peices and viola you have an ork rokkit luancha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.