Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I was thinking of looting something, but can't decide which vehicle to use!! I was floating between a Lemun Russ with Heavy Flamers and a Basilisk with that far shot thing. The Basilisk would help destroy things from damn far away, and its Ordanance, so BS2 doesn't matter! And the Lemun Russ would help prevent the enemy from swarming and assist the Green tide!! Please!! Someone help me decide!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Depends. The Leman Russ is tougher by far, so if you plan on keeping it in the open, go with that. Basilisks are great for big tables (bigger than 4x4), but keep in mind that the minmum range you can guess is 24" (i think), which means that either you keep it behind a hill, or you have to put it where the enemy can see it. If it is out in the open you might as well buy a leman russ.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'll go with the Lemun Russ instead of the Basilisk. Most of the Tables I'll be playing on will be 6x6+, but alot of the games I play will be open army games, so no Basilisk for me.............Plus the Lemun Russ Front Armor value is 14!! WAAAAAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why no Ordanance? Is that a problem for you? Three Rhinos do sound sweet, but does the 50 point cost for Looted limint count as base cost or including upgrades? I wouldn't mind getting the Three rhino Idea myself..... :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Rhinos cannot have upgrades from their original army but, AFAIK, they are allowed Ork upgrades above and beyond the points limit. I may be wrong though.

·
Registered
377 Posts
As far as I am concerned, yes. However, I am not sure that this is the letter of the law so I would check with a slightly more official source.

·
Registered
377 Posts
You can only take 1 Whirlwind, they are above 51 points.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looted Bassie seems like the most popular but the looted Russ is a good un as well. The russ is perfect for moving up to support your boyz, shrugging off most enemy shooting with its front armor. I plan on doing a russ and bassie soon.

WAAAGH! Da looty stuff

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Me tinx I'll do a bassie. I mean, dat big long barrel gun fing looks pretty nice to me.....Big and shooty is what is all about. Warlord Sabatoof will have one himself soon enuf......WAAAAAAGH! Da big and shooty stuf!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.