Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Part time Pirate
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...

Now re-reading an old WD(#324) and its battle report was Bret/WElves vs DElves and in they had a 203pt character on foot called Lord Balderin Beastslayer... but they didn't list his wargear like they did the other heros...

So I'm wondering if this is a special character and if there is rules out there for him OR if it was just a poor mistake made by the writer..

If anyone knows please help :D

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Never heard of the Character, so im guessing they just missed typing his gear up. I think i may have this WD... 1 sec and ill go check it out.

Wow, i do actually have it! And getting it out from the shelf was a good feeling, its been a long time since ive looked at a good WD issue.

Anyway, onto the topic at hand. His stats are included in the report, see page 27, top left.

·
Part time Pirate
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never heard of the Character, so im guessing they just missed typing his gear up. I think i may have this WD... 1 sec and ill go check it out.

Wow, i do actually have it! And getting it out from the shelf was a good feeling, its been a long time since ive looked at a good WD issue.

Anyway, onto the topic at hand. His stats are included in the report, see page 27, top left.
CHeers dude, its page 23 of this version... Completely missed that page.
Yeah its nice to see a bret on the cover :D

Sorry would rep but it wont let me.. saying I must share it round :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts