Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow lizzie lovers,

this is my second list, really wanted some input on how well mazdamundi performs and if this list is any good

cheers,
Paul

[FONT=&quot]Lord:

Lord mazdamundi – 620[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Heroes:
Skink Priest
Level 2, Engine of the Gods
Plaque of Topek, War Drum of Xahutec – 435[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saurus Scar-Veteran
Light Armor, Shield, Great weapon, Charm of the Jaguar Warrior - 124

Core:
20 Saurus Warriors
Spears and musician - 222

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 Skink Skirmishers - 70[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 skink skirmishers – 70[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 skinks 2 kroxigor - 190

Special:
20 Temple Guard revered guardian with bane head, musician
Standard Bearer, Jaguar Standard – 395

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 Terradon Riders - 120

[2246] [/FONT]

·
Registered
316 Posts
Lord Mazdamnundi will have to go in the block of temple guard because the rule says that the moment a Slann is present in the army and that you have temple guard he has to join them. Monstruous mounts can go in blocks of infantry with the current rules. I put and EotG in my block of saurus warriors quit a few times just to make my block stubborn and so the champion can take on the challenge instead of the priest.

I think your list looks pretty good as is. For the points I prefer a block of saurus warriors to a block of skinks with kroxigors in it. They die less to shooting and they can hold a fight against any unit. Skinks just roll over and die to every unit except zombies.

·
4,361 Posts
The question is whether or not he follows the normal rules for mage priests. Have to think about that. I would probably just leave the temple guard off the list to start with. And I really don't like skink/krox units. I have never seen them perform well.

I would probably want some cold ones in the list, or another stegadon.

Good luck,
SirKently

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.