Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick newb kewstshin

I bought a necron lord on foot with a warscythe. Just wondering do they make her with a staff of light and res orb or do you have to convert?

Great forum btw

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi and welcome to LO.

I must say, I have never heard the Lord referred to as a 'she'.

They don't sell Lords with SoLs any more, just warscythes (which sucks, because WS Lords are more expensive pointswise, and a lot less useful). They need to be converted.

I myself have never had the problem- the lord I got was second hand, and the 'scythe head was already broken off, so I converted a SoL with 2 gauss rods with a chaos skull on top.

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
1,875 Posts
It is a bit silly that they didn't give him the Staff, but my solution was pretty simple.
Buy a Destroyer Lord box as well, swap the arm(s) and get a destroyer out of the deal too

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
1,875 Posts
Just thought I'd post a WIP of my Lord

The SoL arm was pretty simple, I just needed to seperate the staff from the left thigh and the elbow, and replaced it with the SoL from the Destroyer Lord box. The other arm was a little more difficult, I used the phylactery arm (got the scarab on the forearm) and removed the hand from it and the Res Orb hand, and put them together. I still have to shade the cloak darker so that it can function as a CoD if I want it to. Then there's just the staff to finish off properly (with the glowstick bit) and the base.
Yes, I went with an egyptian color scheme, what else is there?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts