Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, when i first saw him, i was like cool, a rock hard choppy, casty lord that lets me take Plague monks as core, whats not to love!

then I looked again, no armour, no ward, no regen. WTF?
nearly 500pts on a character that you don't really want to risk in CC? sure he has T5 & good (but not awesome) choppy power, but put him against a decently armoured enemy lord (or even hero, heck even charging cav) and suddenly he's in a fair amount of trouble.

So what are people experiences in using him, cause atm I'm looking at the Vermin Lord (partially just to be different!), and just taking slaves as core...

·
Lord Admiral
2,608 Posts
OK, when i first saw him, i was like cool, a rock hard choppy, casty lord that lets me take Plague monks as core, whats not to love!

then I looked again, no armour, no ward, no regen. WTF?
nearly 500pts on a character that you don't really want to risk in CC? sure he has T5 & good (but not awesome) choppy power, but put him against a decently armoured enemy lord (or even hero, heck even charging cav) and suddenly he's in a fair amount of trouble.

So what are people experiences in using him, cause atm I'm looking at the Vermin Lord (partially just to be different!), and just taking slaves as core...
T5 is nothing to sniff at on a wizard character who can fight, and who happens to cause Terror as well. Taking Plague monks as core means that the vast majority of your army will be frenzied little vermin that can easily deal with most enemies, and being ItP whilst frenzied is great as that deals with terror causers and Fear causers you are fighting as well...

·
Registered
494 Posts
put him in a unit of censor bearers and have that unit be on the flank of a Plague furnace and there ya go, a sweet flanker with the support of his unbreakable underlings.

take 2 furnaces....and if you really want to blow somebodies mind put two furnaces in one unit lol... mmm mmm cheese

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.