Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible, in a L&TD army, to use 2 squads of Night Lords as your choice for allied troops?

Also: ... you can use L&TD as a normal army correct?

·
Registered
598 Posts
MeaMachina said:
Is it possible, in a L&TD army, to use 2 squads of Night Lords as your choice for allied troops?

Also: ... you can use L&TD as a normal army correct?
As far as I know, Night Lords can be used as regular csm as troops choices, but not using their special rules. If you give them a mark of chaos undivided, then they are elites. Either way, you can't use outright Night Lords troops

And yes, LaTD are their own army. They're in a codex, so they're tourny legal.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yes, and you can with pretty much any Chaos Chapter as well.

·
Spiky
768 Posts
Ubernyaw said:
As far as I know, Night Lords can be used as regular csm as troops choices, but not using their special rules. If you give them a mark of chaos undivided, then they are elites. Either way, you can't use outright Night Lords troops

And yes, LaTD are their own army. They're in a codex, so they're tourny legal.
Specific chaos legion can be used (a single legion, not a mix) in a LATD army and their rules only apply to the CSM of this legion. That I am sure. And if you choose to use a god dedicated legion (World Eater) or if you use any chaos mark on your CSM, they become elite. You can still use unmarked marines as troops, but they count toward you 2 troop allied.

So it seems to be. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts